Thursday, May 24, 2012

ROADTRIP






 (Striped top- Brandy Melville, Necklace- Forever21, Pleated dress under top- AA, Boots- Steve Madden, Bag- Aldo)

Has it ever been a long day, drove half way across Canada to finally arrive in my Grandma's little town. These photos above were taken at a rest-stop in Kelowna. I just had to stop to check out the beach park, which for those of you who don't know is where Center of Gravity is being held! (I'll do a post about that later) The weather was insane, it literally went from a sunny gorgeous morning to snowing as we drove along the quoquitlam overpass. Hello, isn't it supposed to be summer time? I sure planned my outfit thinking it was, wearing my pastel orange pleated dress under a baggy tee made for the perfect comfy outfit. This would sustain the long ride alright, as for the snow, not so much.

1 comment:

  1. love this look! that bag is awesome!! and thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete